Service tire soon

ALE
  • 2005 CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY
Hi, the tire system soon popped up on the upper console. I always have the tire pressure on point but checked it again. I hit the reset button and it goes away but pops up again in about a minute later. Looked it up on the owners manual but it only tells me to check with local dealer. Does anyone have an idea on how I can remove this from my upper console. Any information will be appreciated. Thanks
Friday, May 19th, 2017 AT 7:54 AM

It cannot be removed. What has happened is maybe a tire pressure sensor has gone bad and needs replacing. Have it scanned for codes.
+2
Friday, May 19th, 2017 AT 9:33 AM
ALE
Thank you HMA, now I can stop messing with the menu trying to find something that's not there. Will get it scanned asap, thanks again
-1
Sunday, May 21st, 2017 AT 10:11 AM
KEN L
Please let us know what happens.

Cheers, Ken
+1
Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 AT 10:58 AM
ALE
Hi guys, it's been a few weeks, I had sensors checked on the tire, and YES it had a bad sensor. Now the Service tire system soon on my upper console is gone. Appreciate your feedback and help, thanks again. Love this site
+1
Saturday, June 10th, 2017 AT 7:17 AM
KEN L
Glad you could get it fixed. Please use 2CarPros anytime we are here to help

Cheers, Ken
Saturday, June 10th, 2017 AT 10:44 AM

Sponsored links