1997 SATURN SW1 HARD TO SHIFT IN TO GEAR

• chevy sales 4434
  • 1997 Saturn SW1

1997 Saturn SW1 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 104000 miles

VERD TO SHIFT IN TO GEAR AND HARD TO SHIFT IN TO 2/3/4/5/ THE CLUTCH FELLS LIKE IT IS NOT DISINGAGING ALL THE WAY IT DOES NOT SLIP IF THE CAR IS AT A STAND STILL AND IN GEAR THE MOTOR DROP IN RPM THANK YUO FOR YOUR HELP I DO NOT KNOW WHAT NEEDS FIX GREAT CAR 38 MPG

Tuesday, May 4th, 2010 AT 12:16 PM

• saturntech9

When u push ur clutch pedal down does it have pressure all the way to the floor?Or does the pedal drop freely till it gets pressure?Let me know.

Tuesday, May 4th, 2010 AT 2:09 PM
  • chevy sales 4434

It does fill fine all the way to the floor and I have pulled the matts out from the floor to make shur I am pushinf it as far as it will good that did help for a little well but now the hard to shift Thank You

Tuesday, May 4th, 2010 AT 2:41 PM
  • saturntech9

Well if ur clutch master and slave cylinder are good and ur clutch isnt fully releasing then u have a worn pressure plate with some bad fingers that doesnt allow the clutch disc to fully release all the way around it allow it to hang up. Sounds like its time for a new clutch let me know how it goes.

Tuesday, May 4th, 2010 AT 3:54 PM