• Tiny
  • jamwis
  • 2009 SAAB

2009 Other Saab Models

I wonder if you could help with the name of a car part (I am Dutch) the part is the lining inside the wheel arch, it is known as wielkuip in Dutch shown on this page

Wednesday, January 28th, 2009 AT 3:19 AM

1 Answer

  • Tiny
  • mhpautos
  • Expert
  • 30,495 posts

Hi there,

In Australia we would call that the inner guard cover, or wheel arch inner cover, see how you get on with that, if no good repost and I will check and ask what the American term is, in England they would call it an inner wing cover or something like that.

Mark (mhpautos)

Was this
Wednesday, January 28th, 2009 AT 5:10 AM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions