Reverse camera grid lines disappeared

CHAMEERA
  • 2016 TOYOTA VITZ
My car's reverse camera grids disappeared after replacing the battery. Please can I know how to restore the grids?
Monday, August 3rd, 2020 AT 7:36 PM

KASEKENNY1
This vehicle is not offered here in the USA so I don't have a manual on it but this is normally one of two issues on different vehicles. The grid lines are displayed on the screen by the radio. So the camera in the rear just captures the images and then the radio imposes the grid lines onto the picture when it displays it on the screen.

So this is either the camera or the radio. It is normally the radio but if there was a recent software update to the radio it could be the camera is no longer compatible with the radio so it needs to be upgraded to the current part version.

As I said, we can't provide specifics so I have to speak in general terms but I am pretty sure you have an issue with the radio. I would suggest one thing to go into the radio settings and make sure they are not turned off. Most all radios have the ability to turn these on and off so just make sure they are turned on.
Tuesday, August 4th, 2020 AT 10:59 AM
CHAMEERA
Thank you. :)
Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 AT 6:23 PM
KASEKENNY1
You are welcome. Please let us know if you need more info. If not, please come back next time you need some help. Thanks
-1
Wednesday, August 5th, 2020 AT 7:48 PM

Sponsored links