Welcome to 2CarPros.
When you use the word cam, I'm confused. Do you have the engine apart? If not and you are referring to the accessory drive belt (runs the alternator, A/C, and so on) here are the directions for removal and replacement. The attached pictures correlate with the directions.
1. Drive Belt Removal
Vehicle Engine, Cooling and Exhaust Engine Service and Repair Overhaul Unit Repair 04 KS 4.6L Repair Instructions 1. Drive Belt Removal
1. DRIVE BELT REMOVAL
Drive Belt Removal
1. Insert a 1/2-inch drive ratchet in the drive belt tensioner (6).
2. Rotate the drive belt tensioner clockwise in order to release the belt tension.
3. Remove the drive belt from the power steering pulley (1).
4. Slowly return the drive belt tensioner to its original position.
5. Remove the drive belt from the remaining pulleys (2-5).
Let me know if that is what you needed. I'm questioning it because you said there are only three things.
Let me know.
Friday, August 16th, 2019 AT 9:46 PM