BATTERY AND STOP LIGHT APPEARING ON PAN

2001 Renault Megane

K Couldridge

March, 9, 2009 AT 9:17 AM

Air Conditioning problem
2001 Renault Megane 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 57000 miles

My car broke down due to pully on the alternator and the clutch on the air condition compressor would in your opion if the car was checked by the garage I bought it from would the above be detected as this problem arrised 8 months after I bought it and have not used the car very much. Can I use the car if the aircondition compressor was not fixed.

Not Charging Battery

Battery Will Not Charge

Dave H

March, 10, 2009 AT 9:03 AM

If the seller gave you a warrenty on the vehicle, then once that warrenty expires it is no longer their responsibility to carry out any repairs on the vehicle .. if you purchased with NO warrenty .. then as soon as you drive it off the forecourt any faults that occur are your responsibilty i'm afraid !! as i do not know exactly what is wrong with the compressor clutch (it may be sticking and this caused the failure of the other pulley) I cannot advise you to use the vehicle in this condition ...In my opinion I would get both item's repaired !!

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/266999_AAA2_153.png

Battery Replacement Honda Civic 2006-2011
Battery Replacement
Battery Replacement Guide
Battery Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006
Battery Replacement Ford Contour 1996-2000