2002 RENAULT MASTERS

• nolande
  • 2002 Renault Masters

2002 Renault Masters 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 735000 miles

My injectors not getting current

Monday, June 22nd, 2009 AT 7:06 PM

• Dave H

The immoboliser cuts fuel injector function. You need to check this is working correctly. Is the light flahing fast on the dash display?

Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 AT 4:47 AM
  • nolande

The light is flashing fast on the dash display

Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 AT 2:31 PM
  • Dave H

Your vehicle is immobolised by the alarm/immoboliser system, the car's PCM (computer) is not reading the chip in the key and they need to be rematched together !!... use a spare key if you have one to try and reset it .. or you will have to have the vehicle plugged into a renault diagnostic computer (or equivalent) to reset the immoboliser system to start the vehicle !!

hope this helps

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/266999_AAA2_800.png

Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 AT 5:38 PM
  • reyrey5317

The engine immobiliser light goes out after a few seconds when the key is turned whilst I wait for the glow plug light to go out but the light that symbolizes an engine with stop written in it stays on with the serv light on but with my megane car those two lights go out when the key is in the m position but not on the van. I cant see why the immobiliser would be the problem as it worked fine before and has been unstarted for 4 weeks. I hope this additional information can help you to help me solve this thanks

Tuesday, August 18th, 2009 AT 8:50 AM