Hi and thanks for using 2CarPros. Com.
Here are the directions. The two pictures attached correlate with these directions.
1 - Rear seat backrest
- Remove rear bench seat.
- Remove head restraints.
- Remove head restraint guides.
- Open convertible top compartment to gain access to belt guides of rear seat belts.
- Disengage seatbelt guides (2x) at left and right.
- Remove center armrest.
- Remove cord at fabric cover of belt buckles.
- Remove bolts - 2 - (2x).
- Remove rear seat backrest - 1 -.
- With seat heating: Disconnect connector for seat heating.
- With seat heating: Connect connector for seat heating.
- Guide rear seat backrest - 1 - in at bottom.
- Push rear seat backrest - 1 - upward and engage rear seat backrest - 1 - at top (3x).
- Press rear seat backrest - 1 - fully down.
- Install bolts - 2 - (2x).
- Install head restraint guides.
- Install head restraints.
2 - Bolts (2x)
- Tightening torque 8 Nm
Cord at fabric cover of belt buckles, removing and installing
- Remove cord - 2 - in direction of - arrow -.
- Slide cord - 2 - in opposite direction of - arrow - into grip channel - 1 -.
As far as the rear head rest. They are difficult to remove. There is a retainer pin which is located about 1/2" below the seat material. You need to apply enough pressure on the headrest to slightly lift it, and then under a black plastic filler are the pins. Most have one front and one rear pin. However, others only have one. Once the pin is removed, the head rest will slid out.
Let me know if this helps.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Monday, October 22nd, 2018 AT 7:40 PM