Hi and thanks for using 2CarPros. Com.
I believe it is on the lower left side of the radiator (passenger side) Some were on the opposite side. However, take a look at picture 1. It shows how the drain is situated regardless of side.
I do not know if you are replacing the radiator, so I thought I would add the directions for removal and replacement in case you need them. All remaining pictures correlate with these directions.
Vehicle Engine, Cooling and Exhaust Cooling System Radiator Service and Repair Procedures Radiator Replacement
Radiator Replacement (EXC 8.1L)
1. Drain the cooling system.
2. Position the inlet hose clamp from the radiator.
3. Remove the inlet hose from the radiator.
4. Position the outlet hose clamp from the radiator.
5. Remove the radiator outlet hose from the radiator.
6. Remove the lower fan shroud.
7. Position the radiator vent inlet hose clamp from the radiator.
8. Remove the vent inlet hose from the radiator.
9. Remove the engine oil cooler lines from the radiator.
10. Remove the transmission oil cooler lines from the radiator.
11. Remove the radiator bolts.
12. Remove the radiator from the vehicle.
1. Install the radiator to the vehicle.
Notice: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
2. Install the radiator bolts.
Tighten the bolts to 25 Nm (18 ft. Lbs.).
3. Install the engine oil cooler lines to the radiator.
4. Install the transmission oil cooler lines to the radiator.
5. Install the radiator vent inlet hose to the radiator.
6. Reposition the radiator vent inlet hose clamp to the radiator.
7. Install the lower fan shroud.
8. Install the outlet hose to the radiator.
9. Reposition the outlet hose clamp to the radiator.
10. Install the inlet hose to the radiator.
11. Reposition the inlet hose clamp to the radiator.
12. Fill the cooling system.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you have other questions.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Friday, October 5th, 2018 AT 10:10 PM