Hi and thanks for using 2CarPros. Com.
Here are the directions your requested. The attached picture correlates with these directions.
1. Remove power steering pump.
2. Clean exterior of pump.
3. Clamp the pump body in a soft jaw vice.
4. Pry up tab and slide the retaining clips off.
5. Remove fluid reservoir from pump body. Remove and discard O-ring seal.
1. Lubricate new O-ring Seal with Mopar (R) Power Steering Fluid or equivalent.
2. Install O-ring seal in housing.
3. Install reservoir onto housing.
4. Slide and tap in reservoir retainer clips until tab locks to housing.
5. Install power steering pump. Refer to Power Steering Pump/Service and Repair/Replacement. See: Power Steering Pump > Procedures > Power Steering Pump Removal and Installation
6. Add power steering fluid, refer to Power Steering Pump/Service and Repair/Initial Operation. See: Power Steering Pump > Procedures > Power Steering Pump Initial Operation
Let me know if this helps or if you have other questions.
Thursday, September 20th, 2018 AT 7:27 PM