WHEN FILLING THE FUEL ,THE CAR START I

2005 Porsche Cayenne

pengrr5200

July, 28, 2010 AT 9:46 AM

2005 Porsche Cayenne 6 cyl 70000 miles

the cayenne V6 3.2, the car drving over 70000km. After filliing the gas, the car cound not get start until the third start.
the egine fault code P0441 Evporative emisson system incorrtive flow purification
and this fault code is not present

pengrr5200

July, 29, 2010 AT 9:11 AM

We found the problem is the carbon tank valve, and I think this problem happened when the fuel tank is empty. The fuel tank is full of gas air, we filling the gasline to the tank, all the gas air get into the Carbon tank. If the Carbon tank valve cannot hold these gas air, let them into the intake manifolds. The Mixture will get heavy while we starting the car.
So the car could not get up in the first and second time.

cwporsche

July, 30, 2010 AT 10:55 AM

You are correct. The purge valve is located next to the intake manifold. When it sticks open it allows fuel vapor into the engine and it floods the intake with fuel vapors creating a hard start condition. Sometimes it will create a check engine light on.

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Replacement