Hi flight1947, Welcome to 2carpros and TY for the donation
Try running an injection cleaner thru-don't work could be one of the following causing it to run rich
1. Excessive fuel pressure can be cause by restricted fuel return line or defective fuel pressure regulator.
2. Defective Oxygen Sensors.
3. Leaking injectors and fuel pressure regulator.
4. Coolant temperature sensor out of calibration.
5. Restricted air intake system.
Won't idle: check these components: idle speed positioner, MAF and TPS sensor
Friday, August 27th, 2010 AT 1:18 AM