My car is not working

WILLOW3_3
  • PONTIAC GRAND PRIX
Hi, I have a 1991 pontiac grand prix se and it died while going for a drive one night. We left it there for the night and came back the next day for it. But no matter what we did we couldnt get it working. I got it towed home and iv been trying everything to get her to work. Now I am not good with cars. I am completly obliviouse to any thing about cars. All I know is that she wont start. She has a ful tank of gas we have charged the battery. Had people try to boost it. So I was thinking it might be the timing belt. Thats what a friend said it could be. So how could I fix this problem and do you know how much it would cost me to get it fixed? Thanks
Thursday, February 9th, 2006 AT 8:44 AM

PEPPERMRJ
Does the engine crank?
If so do you have spark at the plugs?
Electrical problems are usually the first things to cause a no start condition.
Good hunting and let us know.
Friday, February 10th, 2006 AT 1:09 PM
WILLOW3_3
Well. The engine wants to turn over. But it wont. The fuel is getting to the motor to. I pumped it before starting and It did nothing to help. I havent seen a spark at the spark plugs either.
Tuesday, February 14th, 2006 AT 9:28 AM