1. Negative battery cable.
2. Drain and recover the coolant.
3. Air clearer assembly.
4. Surge tank line from coolant outlet.
5. Coolant outlet to inlet manifold attaching bolts.
6. Coolant outlet.
*Inlet manifold mating surfaces.
*Coolant outlet mating surfaces.
1. Thermostat in inlet manifold.
2. Coolant outlet to inlet manifold.
3. Attaching bolts.
*Tighten to 25 Nm (18 ft. Lbs.).
4. Air cleaner assembly.
5. Surge tank line to coolant outlet.
6. Engine coolant.
7. Negative battery cable.
*Check for leaks.
Wednesday, December 9th, 2020 AT 11:30 AM