• templeman19605
  • 1995 Pontiac Grand Am

1995 Pontiac Grand Am 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 201500 miles

I have a 3.1 v6 in my car and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a come spot on the back of the motor right below the air intake that oil leaks occur. I dont have anti freeze in the oil and it doesnt look like the head gaskets but I could be wrong. Also when I took the tps off there was oil in the plug and on the face of the sensor if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. The car still runs geat never leaked oil until about a month ago

Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 AT 6:39 PM

• bosinn

. Try checking the oil pressure sending unit.I have the 2.3 quad 4 and it started leaving a oil drip trail that I noticed when I was getteing gas and I had the engine running I looked underneath and saw a puddle of oil forming and oil running off it on the transaxle side. Thats when it hit me. It was leaking from where the plug fits into the sensor. So I fixed it right that day. Have had that happen only once before a longtime ago on my first car a ford

Tuesday, March 30th, 2010 AT 11:37 AM