CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR

Plymouth Voyager

jnc7723

March, 14, 2006 AT 8:38 PM

1997 plymouth grandvoyager v6 3.3 just had right outer tire ro front end alighnment and tune up. Died new battery died next day. Replaced alternator now engine light back on. Advanced auto says camshift position sensor. What is it what does it do how do I fix it. Im a single unemployed mother of four. Help me please.

Cam Sensor

totheriver

March, 21, 2006 AT 12:34 PM

I replaced this on my 1995 Subaru Legacy L. It was very simple, one or two bolts. Go to the library, or a bookstore like B& N, look in the auto repair section. You can find a repair manual for your car. Look up the cam shaft sensor and see the description of how to replace it, and pictures too. It is probably fairly simple process of locating it and switching it out. You will have to buy a new one. On my car, it was located at the top of the engine. Again, it was very easy to replace.

jnc7723

March, 21, 2006 AT 3:26 PM

Thank you

Camshaft Angle Sensor Replacement P0015