FIRE IN FUSEBOX

2001 Peugeot

runster

May, 2, 2009 AT 12:33 PM

2001 Other Peugeot Models 4 cyl Manual 90000 miles

where is the computer controling the fuelpump/engine?And since the fusebox is burnt up and cut out, is there a way to connect cables so that the engine will start even if the rest of the cables are disconnected for now. Turning the key the starter runs, but that doesnt help much when the controleunit is offline. Would like to " hotwire" it so that it can at least be moved

Cj Stalling When Idling

Stalling Out

Dave H

May, 3, 2009 AT 4:40 AM

Hello .. thenks for the donation ... much appreciated

We would have to know the exact model details of the vehicle before we can assist in this repair !!

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/266999_AAA2_628.png

runster

May, 4, 2009 AT 7:18 AM

The best bet for accurate details on my peugot would be to give u the chassisnumber I guess. At present thats all I have since my buisniss cooperate with a carchoppingplace so this is a condemned car
that will be fix and uncondemned if fixing is not proving to extensive. Number is VF3233GL216022716

runster

May, 5, 2009 AT 4:49 AM

All details I can get is 2001 model.2.5 HDI peugot boxer.

Dave H

May, 5, 2009 AT 7:27 AM

The ECU/PCM is usually located under ther centre of the dashboard .. you will have to get a PIN/Wiring diagram for the ECU/PCM connector we do not have one i'm afraid ... most autoparts stores will be able to supply a repair manual ...you will need to supply a hot/live feed to the ECU/PCM and also a seperate hot/live feed direct to the fuel pump form the ignition switch or the pump will run all the time !! also if the ECU/PCM is not getting a feed from the ignition switch as it should, the immoboliser may be the reason the vehicle is not starting !!

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/266999_AAA2_649.png

runster

May, 6, 2009 AT 9:00 AM

Cant find the PCM at the specified location, however, is it possible somewhere online that u know of to get a picture of a mounted fusebox for my car so I can see what colore enters where on it, and changes to what colore at the other side of the fusebox?