DASHBOARD DIALS

2001 Peugeot 206

lukechambers8

January, 21, 2010 AT 9:13 AM

2001 Peugeot 206 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 86000 miles

hi I have an ongoing problem with my 206, basically ill be driving along quite happily and suddenly for no reason all my dials on my dash will drop to zero and stay there for a couple of seconds then jump back to where they were, this is all dials speedo, temp gauge, fuel gauge, and rev counter, I put it into my local peugeot garage and they told me it ws in need of a computer upgrade so ipaid for this and it stopped for a couple of days now its back again and really irritating but I dont want to give it back to peugeot as they seem to have my car more than I do and never seem to really fix anything can you please explain what this could be so I have something to suggest to them when I can no longer put up with it
thank you

Dave H

January, 25, 2010 AT 4:46 AM

Could be a loose wire. Wiring connection. Loose fuse. I would let peugot dealer track it down. You have already paid to have this problem repaired. And they did not do it. It could just need the computer reflashing again. They may not have done it correctly the first time !

gudeman

March, 28, 2012 AT 4:39 AM

Was this every solved, I have the exact same problemon peugeot 206 2004 model 1.6

Instrument Cluster Replacement GMC Yukon
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Replace Your Turn Signal Switch Like a Pro
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Open Hood Video