Where is the Oxygen Sensor Bank 2 sensor 1 (air fuel ratio) located?

JORDYALFARO52
  • 2006 HONDA ACCORD
I need help finding this sensor I can't seem to find it anywhere. If someone can help me with a link to this sensor it would be greatly appreciated, I attached a photo of the connector on the sensor in question.
Sunday, February 11th, 2024 AT 10:20 PM

BORIS K
  • MECHANIC
  • 703 POSTS

Bank 2 is the Front bank or Cylinders 4, 5, and 6 and the Catalytic converter is mounted directly to the exhaust manifold.

O2 sensor 1 is located on top of the exhaust manifold, see item 18 in the image below.

A good video how to replace, this one is for bank 1 sensor 1:
https://youtu.be/4HfS9GbyZLg?si=6UZZ2s9ShIke3rIV

Cheers, Boris
Monday, February 12th, 2024 AT 3:13 AM
JORDYALFARO52
  • 5 POSTS
Thank you for the help, but I meant like finding the actual part the 02 sensor itself is right in the front of my car I just need help looking for the actual part itself. Thank you for the help though!
Monday, February 12th, 2024 AT 9:54 AM
STEVE W.
  • MECHANIC
That is Honda part number 36531-RDV-004. Because it's a Honda I would suggest buying the OE part through a dealer. Honda's are very touchy when it comes to using aftermarket sensors.
Monday, February 12th, 2024 AT 8:45 PM
JORDYALFARO52
  • 5 POSTS
Thank you for the help. I'm just running into this issue. I attached an image of that part, but as you can see where I circled the sensor plug is different as you can see in my original question. The sensor in my car currently doesn't have any of those white separators, would it just be better to take it to the dealer?
Monday, February 12th, 2024 AT 9:02 PM
BORIS K
  • MECHANIC
  • 703 POSTS

The white separators on the connector plug are part of a replacement oxygen sensor.
See image 1 below.

I see you have corrosion on the pins. See image 2. How does the other, vehicle harness, side of the connector look like?

Cheers, Boris
Tuesday, February 13th, 2024 AT 2:32 AM

Sponsored links