1. Remove the door latch trim plate (coupe and sedan front doors).
2. Remove the ashtray (sedan rear doors).
3. Remove the seat belt retractor cover (coupe and sedan front doors). Use a suitable door trim panel removal tool to release the clip retainers
4. Remove the door lock trim plate and the power window switch, if so equipped.
5. Remove the window regulator handle by removing the inner retaining clip, if so equipped.
6. Remove the remote mirror control, if so equipped
7. Remove the trim panel retaining screws
8. Remove the door trim panel using a door trim panel removing to work loose the retainer clips.
9. Detach all electrical and remote mirror controls, as required.
To install: 10. Install the wiring harnesses through the openings in the panel, as equipped.
11. Position the trim panel to the door and align the clips. Press the trim panel to the door until all the clips are fully engaged. Align all the holes before engaging the clips.
12. Install the screws, remote mirror control and inside door handle bezel, as equipped.
13. Install the window regulator handle or power window switch.
14. Install the door trim plate, seat belt retractor cover or ashtray.