1990 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Very firm pedal with very limited

BB650
  • 1990 OLDSMOBILE DELTA 88
Brakes problem
1990 Oldsmobile Delta 88 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

Hi to all, as I was driving home from work I noticed the Brake and Antiloc warning lights came on. I touched the brake and they worked as mormal however a few moments later I heard a warning chime, the lights remained on and the brakes still worked as normal. After highway driving for 15 min. And driving through small town trafic and intersections I was about a block from home when I wanted to slow for a stop sign, the brake pedal had become very firm and brake response almost nothing, I managed to park in my driveway safely. My first thought was that the problem was the brake booster, but this is a whole other system.
My car has the Teves 11 ABS system I have a code reader and found code 27 and code 47. Code 27 is the: Rear outlet valve, can someone tell me more about this and where to find it? My Haines manual shows nothing.
Saturday, March 13th, 2010 AT 2:38 PM

Have you checked fpr a vcacuum leaks>
Thursday, May 20th, 2010 AT 9:00 AM