BLOWER MOTOR

1994 Oldsmobile Ciera

mommy2nevaeh05

March, 10, 2010 AT 9:31 PM

Air Conditioning problem
1994 Oldsmobile Ciera 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 95,000 miles

We replaced the blower motor, it is blowing cold and hot air, but barely, it takes a while in order to start to feel it come out of the vents. It's almost as if something is blocked or it's not sealed correctly. I've checked everything and I can't figure it out.

legitimate007

March, 10, 2010 AT 11:57 PM

Hi, sometimes the mixing doors dont adjust correctly anymore or are stuck. And sometimes, the evaportator core fins become plugged up with debris and moisture combination, which makes it almost impossible for any air to pass thru the fins for you to recieve air in the car, if you can access your blower motor from inside the engine compartment, I would pull it out and usually you can see the evap core from there, (just barely) and see if it has debris or dirt clogging the fins, and you can take compressed air and try to blow some of that free and see if you feel a difference

Change Your Blower Fan Motor Like a Pro