Air Conditioning problem
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 110000 miles
- 10A AC fuze in engine compartment fuze box is blowing when engine is running and AC is selected.
Trouble shooting to date:
- Replaced fuse and removed compressor connector, fuse still blows.
- Replaced fuse and removed cannister pressure switch. Fuse did not blow.
- Jumped cannister switch connector and powered up. Blew fuse. This eliminated the cannister switch being bad.
- Tried to manipulate the control face temp switch but fuse still blows.
Note: AC blew fuse 2 times before this and I was able to replace fuse and move out. Blew the second one after about 500 miles with some extended driving. Same thing happened the 3rd time. Now, as stated, blows fuze right away. Engine must be running and AC selected for fuse to blow--with or without the AC compressor being connected.
have the same problem?
Monday, August 23rd, 2010 AT 7:07 AM