Below is the procedure. You will need an engine lift to lift the engine enough to remove the oil pan.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Install engine support fixture special tool 8534. Do not raise engine at this time.
3. Loosen both left and right side engine mount through bolts. Do not remove bolts.
4. Remove the structural dust cover, if equipped.
5. Drain engine oil.
6. Remove the front crossmember.
CAUTION: Only raise the engine enough to provide clearance for oil pan removal. Check for proper clearance at fan shroud to fan and cowl to intake manifold.
7. Raise engine using special tool 8534 to provide clearance to remove oil pan.
NOTE: Do not pry on oil pan or oil pan gasket. Gasket is integral to engine windage tray and does not come out with oil pan.
8. Remove the oil pan mounting bolts and oil pan.
9. Unbolt oil pump pickup tube and remove tube.
Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 AT 6:34 AM