Do you have good heat on the passenger side?
As far as the drivers side, there is a blend door actuator. Can you hear the door move when you change from cold to heat?
Removal and Installation
NOTE: The LH temperature blend door actuator is present on dual-zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) vehicles to control the LH temperature blend door only. Vehicles equipped with Electronic Manual Temperature Control (EMTC) are not equipped with this actuator. For EMTC vehicles, refer to Temperature Blend Door Actuator - RH See: Air Door Actuator / Motor, HVAC > Removal and Replacement > Temperature Blend Door Actuator - RH.
1. Disconnect the LH temperature blend door actuator electrical connector.
2. Remove the 2 LH temperature blend door actuator screws.
- To install, tighten to 3 Nm (27 lb-in).
3. Remove the LH temperature blend door actuator.
4. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Monday, October 28th, 2019 AT 3:36 PM