Okay, if you are not getting a pulse on the ground side of the injector, the ECM is bad. The quad drivers are not commanding the injectors to deliver fuel.
[a]The ignition must be "OFF, " when disconnecting or reconnecting the control module connector, to prevent internal damage to the control module.
[b]To prevent possible Electrostatic Discharge to the control module, DO NOT touch the connector pins or soldered components on the circuit boards.
NOTE: When replacing a production control module with a service controller, transfer the broadcast DTC and production control module part number to the controller label. DO NOT record information on the access cover.
1. Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
2. Remove passenger hush panel under dash.
3. Remove mounting screw.
4. Remove control module from mounting bracket.
5. Disconnect control module harness connectors.
6. Remove fuel module if equipped.
1. Install the fuel module if equipped.
2. Connect control module harness connectors.
3. Install control module into the mounting bracket.
4. Install mounting screw.
5. Install passenger side kick panel under dash.
6. Connect the negative battery terminal.
Image (Click to make bigger)
Saturday, July 27th, 2019 AT 2:22 PM