1996 Nissan Patrol/Safari 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 111500 miles
I have a nissan patrol KingsRoad edition 1996, Im facing many problems nowadays,
- Engine hesitates to open sometimes and sometimes it doesn't open. I have to try 2 or 3 times.
- Sometimes when I drive and press hard the car just moves really fast, but sometimes I press it to almost the end, the car moves very slow.
- Car works fine when the AC is on, When I use the car for like 1 hour then I press the brakes or slow down and stop, the RPM gets really low and switches the engine off by itself.
- The cars shakes very often.
- Thermometer is always on C and when I drive, it gets like maximum 1 CM above the C. Usually cars have it stable on the middle.
I took the car to Nissan workshop, they told me that these problem can be solved by changing or repairing the following:
- IAA Unit.
- Valve ASSY-AAC
- UNIT control
- Chmbr ASSY-THRO
- Harness Enigine
- Harness Chassis
- Device ASSY-TRA
- Hosetube - P/STG
- Fan with motor.
Please advise me.
and please tell me if they are ripping me off.
have the same problem?
Friday, June 12th, 2009 AT 9:38 PM