Please note I know nothing about electrical stuff.
Hmm. You might have worn wires that are rubbing against each other kinda making them 'short out'. (Please DISCONNECT THE NEGATIVE TERMINAL to your battery if you crawl around looking for worn wires)
You could probably take it to a small mechanic and they will look at it for free. If they charge the fee is small. About 20$. Or you could buy the Haynes or Chilton book on your car if you think you might do more mechanic work to you car. BUT I don't really know if they would have detailed troubleshooting for electrical stuff. The Haynes is the better of the two in case you are interested.
Good luck. It might be nothing. If the car isn't overheating or otherwise acting strange I would just watch it close but keep driving like normal.
Tuesday, January 30th, 2007 AT 8:00 PM