CAR WONT START

1995 Nissan

dharmesh123

December, 4, 2008 AT 2:09 PM

1995 Other Nissan Models 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 116000 miles

I am having a problem with our nissan micra m reg. I activate the immobilisor with the fog, then when I try to turn the key to turn the car on, it does not start. I dont know what is wrong with it?

Zackman

December, 4, 2008 AT 10:31 PM

You did say that you turn on the immobilizer with the keyfob. When the alarm is on, your PCM cuts off the fuel as precaution for the vehicle from being stolen. Need to reset the immobilizer.

dharmesh123

December, 5, 2008 AT 2:22 AM

How do I reset the immobilizer? How much does it cost? The problem is that, sometimes it will turn on but the majority of the time, it does not turn on.

Why could this be? For e.G. This morning, I pressed the keyfob against the light, made the noise, I went to start the car and it started. But all day yesterday, it would not start!

How can this be fixed?

Zackman

December, 5, 2008 AT 9:02 PM

It can only be done using CONSULT tester and NATS program card (E960U). It can only be doen at the dealership. I have no info on how much your local dealership will charge.

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Replacement