• Tiny
  • baller101
  • 1991 Nissan

Suspension problem
1991 Other Nissan Models 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 480000 miles

The car is a Nissan Skyline GTS-4, R32 model, Chassis Number: HNR32 007262. My shocks are now making the car unstable.I want to replace them but finding shocks for the car is very difficult as it is a rare and old model. Are the any types of other shocks that can be put or can you advise me on where to get the shocks for the car. Thanks

Saturday, December 13th, 2008 AT 1:48 AM

1 Answer

  • Tiny
  • mhpautos
  • Expert
  • 29,839 posts

Hi there,

I would be consulting a suspension specialist, I feel that these shocks should not be that hard to obtain, and there are plenty of web sites so you may have to do an on line search as well, start here.

Mark (mhpautos)

Was this
Saturday, December 13th, 2008 AT 1:53 AM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions