1. Remove 2 lower glove box hinge pins.
Remove glove box from the opening and let it hang by the cord.
2. Remove filter cover from the intake unit by disengaging the 2 hook tabs at the bottom of the cover.
3. Remove the in-cabin microfilter from the blower unit.
NOTE: The filter if marked with an " UP" arrow. The end of the filter with the arrow should face the rear of the vehicle.
4. Install new in-cabin microfilter. Ensure filter sits on top of the 2 supporting tabs on the housing.
5. Replace the cover by inserting the upper tabs inside the housing slot and pushing the hook tabs until they snap on to the housing lip.
6. Reinstall glove box door.