WASHER FLUID NOT SPRAYING

1999 Nissan Maxima

ambuhl365

1999 Nissan Maxima 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

A few days ago my washer fluid stopped dispensing, which is not good in the northeast where they throw down salt like it's fun to melt the ice and it ends up on your paint and windshield. I have found a few sites describing getting access to the motor from the bottom and letting the existing fluid dump on your face, which I am sure is not the best method, but they do bring up other points such as a kinked line or blown fuse. I looked through my haynes manual and found nothing on the topic at all. I would greatly appreciate any help in locating the fuse, if it exists, what else to check and if necessary best practice to change the motor.
Thank you,
Brian

92 max

Hi Brian

Have a assistant operate the washer while you probe the two wire to the pump, if power present then try tapping the motor to see if you can extract a little more life.

Regards Don

Window Switch Replacement and Test
Door Lock Replacement Toyota 4Runner