FLUID CLUTCH CYLINDER AND CLUTCH MASTER CYL

1988 Datsun 210

fluffy123

December, 27, 2009 AT 7:25 AM

1988 Datsun 210 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 110000 miles

i passed a car-shifting into another gear real fast-with the r.P.M.S kind of high-then when I went to go into another gear I had no cllutch-the pedal was hard.I had to turn the truck off, to put it in gear and get out of the road.I maded a big mistake by changing the slave cylinder and the clutch cylinder without reading instructions-now I can: t get a pedal to come back, I bleeded and pumped pedal until I was tired and when I thought I had a little pedal-bleeded the slave cylinder and pump some more for hour: s and still nothing-what i: am I doing wrong--are is it the clutch gone.

December, 27, 2009 AT 3:19 PM

Check the clutch master cylinder could be leaking internally

fluffy123

December, 27, 2009 AT 5:04 PM

The clutch master cylinder is new, is not leaking floided anywhere. What do you mean by internally

December, 27, 2009 AT 6:21 PM

The clutch master cylinder functions the same way as the brake master cylinder if there's a problem witin the spool valve and seals it will not create pressure.

Clutch/Flywheel/Rear Main Seal Replacement
Pulling an Auto Trans? Easy Instructions