I would so appreciate a detailed response "in kind."
Although maybe too late now, it should have brought to the gas station s managements attention, You should not have been the only one that this would have happened to.
1) 2 engine drive belts; (no relation what-so-ever)
2) EFI Consult Diag & R&R Fuel Tank/CL(related), Packing-Fuel GA (not sure what this is saying)
3) Fuel Filter (related)
4) Fuel Injector Service ( not related) This could have been easily flushed with regular gasoline
5) Spark Plugs (a good idea, may have been avoidable, but if they are out no sense in putting them back unless they are reasonably new.
6) Oil Change ( a good idea) When the engine is cranking and not igniting fuel is probably getting into the crankcase.
Like Raz says need to know what code(s) were in there for the August visit. Were there any problems between the two visits other than the CEL being on?
Saturday, August 25th, 2007 AT 6:38 PM