Here is the order in which you will want to remove this alternator.
1. Disconnect the battery
2. Remove the engine undercover
3. Remove the radiator (instructions below)
4. Remove your drive belt (instructions below)
5. Remove your enigne idler pulley
6. Disconnect the alternator wires
7. Remove the alternator adjustable top mount
8. Remove alternator lower bracket
9. Slide the alternator out, you should have plenty of room
1. Drain coolant from radiator
2. Disconnect your upper and lower radiator hoses.
3. Remove your transmission cooler lines from the radiator and plug the lines.
4. Disconnect the reservior tank hose
5. Remove the radiator mounting brackets
6. Remove the radiator and radiator fan assembly
Drive Belt Removal
1. Drive belt tension is relieved by using a wrench or ratchet and socket to turn tensioner bolt, see tensioner location in picture.
Let me know if you need any more info.
Wednesday, January 14th, 2009 AT 12:22 AM