Here's the procedure for servicing your rear drum brakes. Because I can't provide you with illustrations, I suggest you purchase a repair manual for your vehicle. It'll come in handy on your next project.
Also, remove one side at a time and refer to the opposite side as you work. This will give you a reference.
1. Raise and support rear of vehicle, then remove rear wheel.
2. Fully release parking brake.
3. Remove brake drum, if drum is hard to remove, proceed as follows: 1. Remove plug from rear side of backing plate.
Fig. 1 Adjusting Clearance Between Brake Shoe And Drum
2. Using a suitable tool, push stopper towards backing plate to gain clearance between brake shoe and drum as shown in Fig. 1.
Fig. 2 Removing Brake Drum
3. Install two bolts into outside of brake drum as shown in Fig. 2, then gradually tighten the two bolts until drum separates from the brake shoes.
Fig. 3 Exploded View Of Rear Drum Brakes
4. Push in shoe hold-down pins from behind backing plate, Fig. 3.
5. Pull out brake shoes.
6. Using pliers, remove lower return spring.
7. Separate shoes, one at a time, from wheel cylinder and remove from backing plate with adjuster assembly attached. Be careful not to damage wheel cylinder boot.
8. Disconnect parking brake cable from toggle lever, then remove adjuster return spring and shoe return spring.
9. Remove retainer ring, then separate toggle lever and brake shoe.
10. Reverse procedure to install, noting the following: 1. Measure inside diameter of brake drum, replace if necessary.
2. Apply grease to brake shoe contact areas shown in Fig. 3.
3. Adjust parking brake and bleed brake hydraulic system.