Here are the official instructions, hope this helps!
1. Move the auto-tensioner to remove tension from the alternator belt, then remove the alternator belt.
2. Loosen the adjusting bolt, locknut and mounting bolt, then remove the Power Steering (P/S) pump belt.
3. Remove the dipstick and tube.
4. Remove the crankshaft pulley.
5. Remove the upper and lower covers.
6. Remove the CKP sensor from the oil pump.
7. Install the CKP sensor in the reverse order of removal.
Thursday, August 15th, 2019 AT 6:48 PM