I replaced the wires at the same time as the plugs, routed them exactly the way the old ones were. No oil on the plugs when I pulled them, used dialectric grease, anti sieze, all that good stuff. It had platinums in it when I took the originals out. There was no brand mark, just the plug part number. And naturally I already threw the old ones out the day I did the plugs.
I put a new distributor in it also, I got the old one wet and killed it. That's why I changed the plugs to begin with, I was getting no spark.
I think I may go get another set of plugs (NGK) regular platinums and see what happens. It's the thought of pulling that plenum off again to replace the back 3 plugs that I dread.
Sunday, May 13th, 2007 AT 7:11 PM