Some problems may be related, but for many they are not.
1) Security alarm turns on at night if doors are locked. It can be locked all day, but only turns on at night.
***Possibly the PCM***
2) My head lights will turn off sometimes if the Auto is selected.
***Could be your sun load sensor or the auto lamp relay***
3) Right front brake turns on while driving warping the rotor.
***Check the wheel hub bearing, and your brake caliper***
4) Radiator fan would not shut off and drained battery.
***Radiator fan relays***
5) The low coolant light comes on randomly.
***Coolant level sensor, inside the coolant reservoir***
6) After a car wash the check motor light comes on and car misfires.
***Water leak to the the engine bay, causing shortage to your system***
7) Humidity also causes low coolant light and check engine light to come on.
***Same as water leak to the PCM. No cause and effect to the coolant level sensor.***
Sunday, March 29th, 2009 AT 11:39 PM