WINSHIELD WIPER(PASSENGER SIDE ONLY

2007 Mercedes Benz S500

wofat

January, 17, 2008 AT 7:09 AM

2007 Mercedes Benz S500 V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 7500 miles

This morning when I tried to clean the winshield, the wash did not come out and only the driver side wiper worked. I recently filled up the winshield wash. Everything was workign fine a couple days ago. I was driving for about 45 mins in a snow storm on Monday and had the wipers going at full speed most of the time. I own a mercedes s550. I checked the wiper on the passenger side and it was not 'stuck' or unhitched. And the wiper wash was not clogged. Do you think the motor is busted? Is there a separate motor for the passenger and driver wiper? Thanks

wofat

January, 29, 2008 AT 7:48 AM

Turns out, some part of the mechanism must have been frozen (was 15 degrees outside). Though neither worked during a 10 minute " warm-up" and a 45 minute drive to work, there was no problem that night when I left work, after the car had been in an indoor parking lot for 9 hours.

Wiper Blade Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Wiper Blade Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser
Windshield Wiper Replacement Toyota Corolla
Wiper Blade Replacement Scion XD
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Tundra
Wiper Blade Replacement GMC Yukon