MY HEATER IS WORKING INTERMIDIATEL

2007 Mercedes Benz ML350

mary_1976

December, 28, 2009 AT 11:33 AM

Heater problem
2007 Mercedes Benz ML350 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic

My heater is working intermidiate, it sometimes works fine and sometime it doesnot. Please advise what could be wrong

December, 28, 2009 AT 12:25 PM

Hi mary_1976, Welcome to 2carpros and TY for the donation and selecting us as your auto repair site. Feel free to ask questions at anytime-Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2010

Does the heat comes and goes or the blower works when it feels like-give me more description/details to the problem

mary_1976

December, 28, 2009 AT 1:31 PM

When I press the on button or the auto or defrost, the lights comes on but no air is coming out. It is compeletly quite and it be like that for like a week and then one day I will turn the key circle on and the heat will work as normal, very powerfully. Then after 2 weeks or so I will turn the car on and wait for it to warm up and turn the heat on and it will not blow. This is in all AC and heater. This problems started when I took the car to the dealer and they changed a cram sharft when I got my car back it never worked. I notified them and they denied it.

December, 28, 2009 AT 2:02 PM

Could be a loose connection on the AC/Heater blower circuitry or a problem with the AAC push button control module or the blower motor regulator. You got one sophisticated AC/Heater system, you need to bring it back in and have it check out-

mary_1976

December, 29, 2009 AT 11:39 AM

If it possibly be a AC/Heater module can diconnecting the battery reset the module.

December, 29, 2009 AT 12:15 PM

Disconnecting the battery is a bad idea -could mess up other parameters, my last suggestion here is bring it in

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Heater Hose Replacement Chevrolet Camaro