WONT START

1991 Mercedes Benz 190e

clburns

1991 Mercedes Benz 190e 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 200000 miles

The car is at a repair shop and had the head gaskets the water pump and timing chain replaced. I went to get the car today and the car was running at the shop for 15 min. Then quit. The car will not start. It tries to but wont turn over. What could be the problem. I want to know if the cold weather has anything to do with it?

The car is at a repair shop and had the head gaskets the water pump and timing chain replaced. I went to get the car today and the car was running at the shop for 15 min. Then quit. The car will not start.

Why don't we check if its a fuel or spark problem and don't wait for it to cool down do below immediately to catch it

Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 in away from ground have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor camshaft and crankshaft sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Replacement