WINDSHIELD WIPERS/SPEEDOMETER/DOME LIGHTS

1996 Mazda Truck

Mike_B

December, 18, 2007 AT 5:37 PM

1996 Mazda Truck 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 62000 miles

This morning (freezing temps) with only a light frost, I presses the wiper/washer button on the switch. The wipers went to the vertical position and stopped. I cleared the windshield by hand and when I got to work, the wiper motor was hot. I pulled the fuses out one-by-one but they all looked good. 9 hours later I turned the key to accessories position and the wipers went to park position but don't work. On the way home I noticed the speedometer and dome lights aren't working. Also, the driver's power window - before I pressed it to go down and it would automatically go all the way down. Now it travels only for as long as I hold it (I do like it better this way). Is there a magic reset button? : )
Mike

Mike_B

December, 27, 2007 AT 5:33 PM

For those of you who are waiting on pins and needles - It was a GEM module behind the console - part(s) and labor $400

Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Prius
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Hummer H2
Wiper Blade Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Tundra
Wiper Blade Replacement Acura MDX
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Tacoma