I have an '04 RX8. Went out to start it and the first time it turned over a coulple times then got series of clicks. Let it sit for about 1/2 hour tried again and it turned over then the turn overs got slower but still no start. So I hooked it to a battery charger and did a battery test (read about 12v). The charger manaual said around 12.8v is a charged battery so I let it charge for an hour or so then the charger read closer to 13. Tried again but no start.
Just wondering if it's the batter. It's been sitting in our garage for about a month because of the cold weather (I started it about 1 1/2 weeks ago and started fine).
Thanks for any and all help.
have the same problem?
Saturday, January 27th, 2007 AT 12:28 PM