MY TIMING BELT BROKE

Mazda 929

mojica

MY TIMING BELT BROKE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THE TIMING BELT WAS CHANGE AND THE CAR WAS PUT BACK IN TIME AND IT WONT TURN ON THE CAR WAS PUT IN TIME AND THE BATTERY WAS NEW AND THE CAR WOULD MAKE THAT NOISE LIKE IS GOING TO TURN ON BUT IT DOESNT, IS A 1992 MAZDA 929 SOMEBODY TOLD ME IT MIGHT HAVE BENT VALVES IF SO HOW DO I CHANGE THOSE COULD YOU GUYS SEND ME AN ELECTRONIC MAZDA 929 1992 REPAIR MANUAL OR PICTURES OF HOW CAN I CHANGE THEM I HAVE TRIED EVERY STORE YOU CAN THINK OF TO BUY THE MANUAL BUT THEY DONT HAVE IT I EVEN TRIED IN THE INTERNET BUT I DIDNT FIND IT, IS THE OLDER MODEL OF MAZDA 1989 929, HAS THE SAME STRUCTURE OF THE 1992 MAZDA 929 IN THE ENGINE AT LEAST TO CHANGE THE VALVES.

I'M TRYING TO GO TO COLLEGE AND I DON'T HAVE TRANSPORTATION RIGHT NOW AND I WOULD LIKE FOR SOMEBODY TO HELP ME SO I CAN PROSPERE IN LIFE AND BE ABLE TO HELP MY MOTHER SHES A SINGLE PARENT AND I HAVE TWO BROTHERS AND TWO SISTERS AND I WANT TO BE ABLE TO HELP MY FAMILY NOW THAT MY FATHER IS NOT BY MY SIDE TO HELP ME IF THERE IS SOME BODY THAT CAN HELP ME I APPRECIATED VERY MUCH.

SINCERLY, JEDRICK MOJICA
PAPIBORICUA88@HOTMAIL. COM

Cosmo

My guess is that the timing belt may not have been put on properly. Is it trying to start but just won't start? The engines in 929 are NOT contact engines, so there is no chance that the valves got bent. Unless a piston was put in backwards from the factory (have see that once, years ago), but I dought it.

Get it to the dealer and get it fixed

Cosmo. Mazda tech

Easily Clean Your Throttle Bore Like a Pro
Oil Life Reset Light Honda Civic 2006-2011
Mercedes Air Filter Replacement
Engine Oil Change and Filter GMC Sierra