NEEDS HELPS. - V6 2.5L

1993 Mazda 626

ck4ever

February, 13, 2006 AT 8:13 AM

Hi,

I need help with my car. I have a 1993 Mazda 626 cronos, V6 engine. I always maintain my vehicle well, but lately it acting little weird. The problem is that, when I accelerate or driving for that matter, the odometer hand on the dusk-board seems not to function properly. The engine is function as normal, the car is moving forward as I driving/accelerate, but the odometer hand doesn’t seem to work (doesn’t show how fast/slow I’m driving). If it’s working, when I removed from the gas pedal, the odometer hand drops dramatically. Is this electrical/wiring problem or engine problem?

There is another problem that I can’t seem or any technician to figure-out. Every time I drive for 30 minutes, a group of 5 beeps, beeps 5 times, total of 25 beeps go off without showing any problems. It kept repeating every 30 minutes.

Thank you in advance
C.K

racem81

March, 13, 2008 AT 7:26 PM

Has any one helped you yet because I have the same problem

Knock

March, 14, 2008 AT 1:10 AM

Are the beeps soundin really annoying? Lol

The beeps are due to one or maybe multiple dash bulbs being burnt or taken completely off

like for ex. If ur airbag light flashed. And u open te dash and take out the air bag bulb. It will beep

so I think you might have a problemwith your dash and maybe you might need to replace it

Knock