1997 Lincoln Town Car V8 Automatic
my car suddenly ran very hot, the hose to the raditor
came off. When the car cooled down we replaced the hose and filled the resievoir. The car won't start.
we've been told that it is a blown head gasket. When we checked the oil it did not look milky, but when the oil pan was removed there was water in it. We drained the oil and it was very dark. Also there was water or antifreeze in the spark plugs and in the fuel injectors. We dried everything out, but it still won't start. Every time we try to start it the resivior statrs to buble and the batter light is on inside the car. Of course antifreeze went every where when the hose blew, is it a head gasket or do you thibk something electrical got wet.
have the same problem?
Saturday, December 5th, 2009 AT 6:46 PM