The window regulator and motor are removed as an assembly.
1. Remove the front door trim panel.
2. Remove the front door radio speaker.
3. Remove the front door watershield.
Support the window glass to avoid damage.
4. Raise and support the front door window glass to the full up position.
5. Detach the power window motor electrical connector.
6. Remove the window glass to regulator nuts.
7. Drill out the rivets retaining the regulator.
8. Remove the motor and window regulator assembly.
Prior to motor removal, ensure the regulator arms are in a fixed position to prevent counterbalance spring unwind.
9. Remove the power window motor retaining bolts and remove the power window motor from the regulator.
10. The installation is the reverse of the removal.