BOUNCE?

Lincoln Continental

dreanon

August, 24, 2007 AT 10:27 PM

I just got a new to me 1995 lincoln continental with 84,000mmiles. I am learning a few things as I am working around the car. My car bounces with everything that I run over, what is the problem there?

Bruce Hunt

June, 6, 2007 AT 8:50 AM

Did they base their information or recommendation on a pressure check or did they give you their best guess? There are sensors like the crank or cam sensors that can cause similar problems. If the fuel pressure is low you know it is fuel related.

thanyc12

June, 6, 2007 AT 11:52 AM

The looked at it and basically it was a best guest they didnt run any tests on it

raleigh0

July, 22, 2007 AT 1:03 AM

I've also had an ongoing problem with fuel pumps on my 1988 Integra overheating in the really hot weather (especially with the air conditioning on). The ENGINE QUITS AND WON'T START UNTIL I LET IT COOL OFF. Sometimes there is a loud hissing or whistle coming from in front of the left rear wheel well where the pump is located and the pump itself is way too hot to touch. It gets worse and worse until I have to replace the pump. Sounds like you may have the same problem. I know it gave me fits until I figured it out.

I know they finally started putting the fuel pump inside the gas tank to keep it cool!

allbrown

August, 30, 2007 AT 1:35 PM

Your suspension is go'n bad. Ck ur shocks, air compressor & relay.

Air Shock Replacement Mercedes Benz S Class
Shock Replacement - Front Chevrolet Silverado
Replace Tie Rod End
Leaf-Spring Squeak Repair - All Cars
Upper Control Arm Replacement