1991 Lexus LS 400 power windows not working

• 1991 LEXUS LS 400

1991 Lexus LS 400 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 225006 miles

I want to know were can I go to get the wiring layout of the power windows from the power window switch to the fuse block under the dash doard.I replace the window switch and the 30amp fuse and still does not work. The moters are working fine because I tested them individualy. I was puting a music cable thru the driver side fire wall and some how I think I cut a wire thats when the windows stop working. If I take it to a shop will it be an expensive jod to fix.
thank you for taking your time in answering this e-mail.

Saturday, May 9th, 2009 AT 5:36 PM

Hi Walter -

I printed the Alldata window circuit diagram in pdf format for you, however, I cannot figure out how to attach it to this post. You can purchase an individual vehicle subscription from Alldata which has access to almost everything you need to repair on your Lexus. It's been worth every dollar I spent (I think it is now $30 for a 5 year subscription). Www. Alldata. Com Hope this helps.

- Kevin

Wednesday, May 13th, 2009 AT 1:24 AM